Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Ruben-9 Months!

It's always fun to do portraits of someone other than your kids. My poor kids are going to hate me until the day they move out of the house. They will probably never purchase their own camera because I will have overused mine on them so much. Or maybe they will just be grateful that sometime when they are getting ready to get married, they can sit on the couch with their future spouses and look at the bazillion photos that I took of them. Either way, this train ain't slowin' down!

Today, I did get to photograph someone other than my own. Little Ruben is only 5 days older than Emi and his mother is on staff with Mike and I. His father is one of the Haitian pastors that work here in the Dominican. Together, they made a pretty adorable baby. We just did a little mini shoot (only about 15 minutes long) and he didn't exactly want to cooperate and give me smiles but we got a few. And man can he light up a room. Cute thing. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment